Committed to Investing in the Local Economy
The recently announced additional immigration processing centers in Adelanto and McFarland will create new jobs and provide current employees with considerable raises. GEO currently contributes over a million dollars annually to each city in taxes and revenue, and invests in our state’s future by providing college scholarships to high school students.
GEO has a well-established relationship with the federal government, providing high-quality services at 14 processing centers across the country. All facilities are independently accredited by the American Correctional Association, and GEO proudly meets federal performance-based standards established by the Obama Administration.
Hundreds of jobs saved and hundreds more created. Millions more in higher wages for employees. And the nation’s highest correctional standards. GEO is proud to fulfill this important mission in the communities of McFarland and Adelanto.
- Keeping the Desert View Facility open will allow over 150 local residents to continue their employment supporting a critically important mission.
- GEO Group contributes over $55 million annually to Adelanto’s economy.
- GEO Group’s new federal partnerships preserves over $600,000 of annual revenue to the City of Adelanto.
Golden State & Central Valley facilities open will allow over 300
local residents to continue their employment supporting a critically
- GEO Group contributes over $39 million annually to McFarland’s economy.
- GEO Group has fully invested in McFarland’s future, contributing over $71,000 in scholarships to high school students since 2015.
GEO At A Glance
131 Facilities Worldwide
23,000 Employees Worldwide
Since 2011, The GEO Group Foundation has donated $3.9 million to Student Scholarships.
75 GEO facilities have achieved ACA Accreditation with an average score of 99.6%
30,000+ Daily Participants in Evidence Based Rehabilitation Programs
- American Correctional Association (ACA): The center was accredited by the ACA in February 2014 and received ACA re-accreditation in January 2017 with a score of 99.6%.
- National Commission on Correctional Health Care (NCCHC): The center was accredited by the NCCHC in April 2016 with a perfect score of 100%.
Accreditation & Certification
- Performance-Based National Detention Standards (PBNDS)
- American Correctional Association (ACA) (100%)
- National Commission on Correctional Health Care (NCCHC)
- Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA)
Who We Are
GEO provides complementary, turnkey solutions for numerous government partners worldwide across a spectrum of diversified correctional and community reentry services. From the development of state-of-the-art facilities and the provision of management services and evidence-based rehabilitation to the post-release reintegration and supervision of individuals in the community, GEO offers fully diversified, cost-effective services that deliver enhanced quality and improved outcomes.