Career and Technical Education programs are ever-changing to meet the country’s education and skill needs. The GEO Group is building tomorrow’s workforce today through nationally recognized career and technical education programs. Programs provide a balance between classroom course work and real-world application, enabling students to feel engaged and connected.
Vocational training includes:
- Alignment with regional and state workforce opportunities and community employers
- On the job training opportunities
- Professional portfolio development
- Nationally recognized certification tracks
Vocational programs certified by the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) include:
- Building Industry Carpentry
- Welding Plumbing
- Electrical Wiring Paint & Design
In addition, GEO offers the following nationally recognized certifications:
- OSHA Safety ServSafe
- Landscape & Design Certiport – Microsoft Office Specialist, IC3
Pictured: Landscape & Design program, accredited through University of Florida (top); Culinary Arts, accredited through Bakersfield College (middle); Carpentry program (bottom).